October 26, 2016
You will have noticed that inCharge has a new website. Some of the new features include:
1. the ability to complete and submit your rebate forms online
2. a much larger amount of information about saving electricity and money
3. tablet and device friendly
4. interactive features that allow you to figure out how much electricity you use each month, and how to reduce your costs
5. links to other Yukon energy saving programs
Please take a peak. To provide some incentive, we will give you an energy savings kit ($75 value, while supplies last) if you correctly answer two questions based on information found on the website. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org with your answers.
The questions are:
1. How much does the average Yukoner spend a year on lighting?
2. How much can a single-cup coffee maker contribute to your monthly electricity bill?
September 07, 2017
Do you have an electric furnace? Would you like to participate in a conservation program to help you save money on heating this winter?
For the second year in a row, inCharge is offering you a chance to try a Nest thermostat. It's a thermostat that programs itself and then pays for itself. Follow this link to learn more and to sign up.
Please email email@example.com or call 867-393-5333 if you have questions or to arrange to pick up your Nest.
May 02, 2017
Looking for deals on LED lights? Home Hardware in Whitehorse is holding its grand opening on Saturday, May 6th, and will be offering some good prices on LEDs.
Representatives from inCharge will be there to answer questions and to help you fill out rebate forms should you decide to purchase some bulbs.
Remember that for each package of ENERGY STAR LEDs that you buy, you are eligible for a $7 rebate (up to 8 packages of bulbs in this calendar year).
Hope to see you there!
November 29, 2016
inCharge is inviting you to make this season a bit brighter for yourself and someone less fortunate than you.
We'll have a booth set up at the Whitehorse Superstore on Wednesday, Dec. 14th from 3 - 7 p.m. We'll give a free LED lightbulb to anyone who comes to the store at that time and drops off a donation for the Whitehorse Food Bank.
The food bank's top five requested food items are:
- Mac and cheese
- Canned baked beans
- Canned fruit
- Individual packs of oatmeal porridge