October 26, 2016
You will have noticed that inCharge has a new website. Some of the new features include:
1. the ability to complete and submit your rebate forms online
2. a much larger amount of information about saving electricity and money
3. tablet and device friendly
4. interactive features that allow you to figure out how much electricity you use each month, and how to reduce your costs
5. links to other Yukon energy saving programs
Please take a peak. To provide some incentive, we will give you an energy savings kit ($75 value, while supplies last) if you correctly answer two questions based on information found on the website. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org with your answers.
The questions are:
1. How much does the average Yukoner spend a year on lighting?
2. How much can a single-cup coffee maker contribute to your monthly electricity bill?